Tuesday 12 October 2010

Scrapin, Peace and Change

I have trying to do my kits and projects that I started but never finished lately and I have nearly court up. Whilst going through things I found some dinosaurs that I had painstakingly hand cut out that where left from a page I did for Aiden. So I decided to do a page for Logan. It sat on the desk just two pieces of paper and all this cut out dinosaurs until last night when I actually sat done and did something with it, as mentioned in yesterdays post. Well I finished it today (just glued the title on lol) and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I have put a pic in for you to see below.


Not the greatest picture but will take a better one tomorrow in the natural light but you get the gist.

Well today I think I have made a brake through and have found some inner peace and feel a big change is coming I will talk more of this in the coming days, but for now I am off to bed.

Love you all and thanks for coming and visiting.

Love Miranda xxxxxx

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I always loved that paper! Never did do a page for Porter in that...Glad to see that you completed a page.