Tuesday 19 October 2010

3 Days Behind, Library, New Project

So I only lasted 5 days before I fell of the wagon with my blogging but I hope that I am back on track. I actually totally forgot all about it until about 10.30pm last night and after my dear husband had turned of the computer. To be honest I can't even remember what we did on the weekend... isn't that terrible.

We went to the library yesterday as I mentioned this will become our new Monday tradition. We only got 7 books this time and they all pretty much have cars, trucks or trains in them. That is my Aiden for you. Loves his wheels. This time Daddy came with us which Aiden just loved! I can't wait till next monday now.

Well I started a new project last week and it is already finished. I need a new one any ideas? I think I might to some layouts in the mean time. I have been itching to do some home deco stuff but I have no money to spend not even $1 so I am feeling a little flat about creating. I think I will make a board and put all the things I want to do on it. This way I am hoping I won't feel so flat and I will have it there sort like a goal board. So that when the time is right I will know exactly what I am looking for and what I want and how to do it.

P.S I took my wedding and engagement rings in to get a quote to get them resized. I was quoted $550. I am so gutted! Because they are going up 3 1/2 sizes and because of the style and design of the ring once the ring has been resized the diamonds settings need to tightened and then my rings need to re-dipped in white gold. I was under the assumption that my rings where solid white gold but they are not. I haven't been able to wear my rings for 2 1/2 years (since I had my first son) and there is no way that I can afford to pay to get them resized they will go back in the jewelry box. This makes me sad as I would love to wear them again.

No comments: