Monday 11 October 2010

Books, Rain and Sleep

Last night was one of those nights you wished only ever happened once in your childs life. Logan (now 8 months) has been a little unwell. Last night he went to bed like usual but at 2.23am he awoke in a fit of coughing. He coughed so much that he woke himself up. So for the next 4 hours he was awake bar the 30mins he was asleep when Dad took him for a drive. Yep he woke up when Dad tried to get him out of the car seat. Dad was kind enough to stay up with him so I could get some sleep so I let him sleep in. This is the second time Logan as decided to wake up in the middle of the night stay awake in as many weeks. He is so cranky the next day. I just wish that you could reason with them sometimes.

Well surprise surprise it is still raining. So as promised to Aiden we went to the Library. It was the first time we had ever been. I don't know why I haven't been before. I think I got more picture books for me then the boys but they looked so awesome I just had to read them. There are 13 in total I know a little of the top but what are you going to do. Aiden is only interested in the Digger and Construction trucks books that I got him and Logan is only interested in eating them or kicking them but I will endeavor to read all of them to the boys. I think I am going to make it a weekly event I think. I would love to take them to story telling so I will have to look up which library has the time and day suitable to us.

Finally finishing some swap stuff that was due back in March of this year. Will have to hit everyone up for their address again. And I hope to finish a Layout for Logan's album tonight if my sister ever gets back to me (wink wink nudge nudge) but I am going to bed soon so I don't like my chances oh well there is always tomorrow.


No comments: