Wednesday 13 October 2010

Markets, Losers and a Sick Man

We went to the Fruit and Veg markets this afternoon and I forgot how much I love fresh produce! I totally love it! Oh to have more money and buy all my food at the markets. I just had some Red Pawpaw and it was so yummy! I love this time of year all of my fav. fruits come out. I got my first mango of the season to this afternoon but I am saving it for breakfast tomorrow. Yum I am drooling just thinking about it!

While Aiden is in daycare 2 days a week Michael and I take the opportunity to rent movies from our local store as they are only $1 on Tuesday any movie $1 it is awesome! Anyway we watched Losers it was really great. A little bit of language but the efforts are WOW! I really liked it. I don't know there is something about hot men with guns LOL.

Michael has turned himself in for the night, well at 7.30 actually I don't think I have ever seen him put him self to bed this early ever! He is not feeling well :( he says a sore throat and headache with the sniffles coming on. I hope you are feeling better in the morning Babe! I don't like to see you sick.

On that note I am going to scrap for the last 30mins before it is my bedtime. I am starting a new project! Can't wait to show you when I'm finished!

No comments: