Friday 11 January 2008

Baby Shower invite and New LO


OK as promised here is a picture all be it not a good one of my Baby Shower invite... I would take another one but I have run out of invites... need to make more...


This year I have decided to be apart of the "Gratitude Album" Thread on Scrapchat (http://www.scrapchat.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=730). Each month there will be something to be grateful for that we have to scrap. This month January is "Things that make you laugh". I have chosen to scrap two pictures of me laughing and then on a tag state the top 12 (one for each month) that make me laugh. Undecided though I may put another small flower in the top right hand corner but will mull over it for a day as I will need to get more paper to make the flower.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo I can comment... jumping up and down xxx I totally love that layout.. what a fantastic photo

and what a cute cute invite xx lots of work in those xxx Pretty awesome I think this little one will be so loved xxx Enjoy xxx

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Miranda,
I have been so slack. I had no idea you were pregnant. No idea how I missed that. Congrats. You will love it when you get to hold your little baby. Good luck and I will keep a closer eye on your blog now.

scrapwitch said...

finally we can comment..
send me your email miranda and ill send you that pic chicky..
that would be awesome ...

scrapwitch@hotmail.com