Wednesday 23 January 2008

2 Weeks 4 Days

Well it is getting to the nitty gritty now and even though my little man's official due date is in 2 weeks and 4 days he can come at any time now. I am getting all the signs that it is close even getting my nesting thing happening in the sense of I have all of a sudden had an urgency to get every finalised and ready for the baby.


I have been working hard the last week to mental prepare myself for a natural birth and practice techniques to deal with the pain and all of that... and I am feeling really positive and starting to get really excited. I keep visualising seeing my little man for the first time and all the emotions that go with that and seeing my other man, my DH, see our baby for the first time as he is so excited! As strange as it may sound I am really looking forward to the moment when we finally see the miracle that has been taking place for the last nine months. I just can't wait.


Anyway I have been working on some scrapping well I participated in the The Stamp Shack's January Cyber Crop and there are my creations.
Challenge 1 - A LO about yourself
As you can see I have taken a simple approach to this challenge and basically used a photo of me at a happy time in my life and just journaled that I am still happy even several years on.
Challenge 2 - A card based on a sketch
This challenge was based on a sketch and since my friend has just recently had her baby I decided to use this challenge to make her a card.
Challenge 3 - A LO about your 5 Fave things
Once again I took a different approach to this challenge. Whist most others did 5 of there personal Faves. I felt that I wanted to do a LO about my better half so I did my 5 Fave things about us as a couple. Whist it is about us as a couple can still get a feel for the type of people that we are as a couple and as individuals.

Challenge 4 - Valentine's Day Card

Well My DBS (Darling Baby Sister) who isn't so little (she's 20) :) she isn't into all of this scrapping business like the rest of us. She is the artist of the family and uses paints, charcoal, oils, pastels etc to create her masterpieces. Anyway since I asked her what I could do she asked if I would make her a card... based on her design so really this is her creation I just put it together for her. I was great to do this activity together to see our to totally different creative minds work together. I look forward to doing something creative together again.

Well I must be off to bed so that I can be as rested as possible for when my precious little man comes.

Take care friends and don't worry I will let you know when he comes :)

No comments: