Wednesday 16 January 2008

3 weeks 3 Days to go

Ok I took the plunge today and let my DH Michael take a picture of me. I haven't had many photo's taken through out my pregancy becuase of the amount of weight (due to fluid retention) I have packed on. But considering I only have 3 wks and 3 days to go I figure I should take a few. So here is me and my tummy.

Here is my tummy in all it's hugeness!


Aside from resting and getting pampered with a foot massage today, I have been a busy girl the last 2 days... here is what i have been up to...



This is a picture and layout of my Nephew Kaleb. They are so beautiful when they are asleep.


This is a black box that I have covered/scrapped as a keepsake box for my little man when he comes. This is the top side.

This is the front of the box and i have done all 3 other sides in the stripe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tummy Astro xxx and woo hoo not long now before your little one's arrival...xxx love the layout of your Nephew and what a wonderful box for baby treasures xx I have opened a new blog.. you can find me by clicking on my name here... xxx Shout out when the little one arrives xxx Give Zanie a HUG xxx