Tuesday 8 January 2008

4 Weeks 5 Days to go

Well it is only 4 weeks an 5 days to D day and already I am wishing for the pain of those on contractions and the hard work of labour... ironic I know... though I think my precious little man has other ideas and will be here until the end of near enough. I think this is more about me needing to learn patience and long suffering then it is about him being ready to come... :)

Well today was my final day of work. As of now I am officially on maternity leave for 12 months. Yay! though I don't think that it has set in yet. I am sure that it won't take long before it does :)

I have a whole list of things that I would like to do before our little man comes but the doctors orders are to rest and put my feet up so that my kanckles have a chance to go down... but everything is so out of sorts and is driving me crazy... I guess it will be a slow process and I will just have to suffice with doing a little everyday... though i have been reading a lot and I managed to make 30 baby shower invites... they are so cute... i will take a picture and post it here when i get a chance.

That's another thing I want to do. Because my baby sister has moved from Melbourne and moved in with - trust me she is worth her weight in gold!- Our office has now been turned into the office/scrap room/nursery. So the nursery side has been done but the rest looks like a bomb has hit it and I don't have the room to scrap... so I really want to get stuck into it so I can scrap. I am dying to scrap!

Anyway I better be off to bed as I have some final things to tie up with work and do some errands before I can retire to the bed as the doctor ordered.

I hope and pray this finds you well.

love
Me

No comments: