Friday 19 October 2007

My Work in Progress

Well I have finally taken some pictures of some pages that I have done in the last 2 weeks it's not much but I am rather chuffed as it has been at least 3-4 months since I did any really scrappin... I hope you like them :)


The page above is my first attempt at an A4 layout and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. This blurry photo is of my sister (the one after me) Trystan, also affectionately called Tudy where my Dad's basketball sneakers when I think she was about 2yrs old... She is so cute!

This is the baby of family... Sister # 2 after me :) Brieate (pronounced Bree-art-ta) also affectionately know as Brie, Bubba or Bubs... Which I know our Mumma hates us to use (Bubba). This photo was taken a few weeks after Tudy was married in March 2004 (I think). As sisters we all pitched in and got some professional photos done as Tudy was the first to get married. Bubba looks so little here... oh how things have changed and how grown up she is now.





Finally a layout about me. These photos of me where taken when I was I think about 2 or 3... not really all that sure... the other photos that go with these show My Mum, my older Sister Ms Zane and my Auntie Janis sitting on a park bench under a big tree. It seems as though it would have been a great day.


No comments: