Sunday 28 October 2007

Another week down only 15 to go...

Well it is stinking hot, though I am not sure it is just me or it is actually the weather... as I have noticed that being pregnant causes me to have hot flush like nothing else.


This weekend has been a pretty good weekend for me. My dear Hubby spent Saturday painting and mowing the grass while I went and did stampin at my friends Stampin Up Party. At which Hubby said that I could get this series of stamps that i have been ogling forever... well not forever because it is part of the spring mini catalogue that finishes next month so I just had to have it. It is called scribble and i just love it. I should get it in about a week or two.


Speaking of being crafty I have completed another A4 page but have not yet taken a picture of it. So I will do that and post it. I have managed to scrap a picture of all my sisters bar one who i am still waiting for the perfect photo that either hasn't been scraped to death or that depicts how I view her or what she means to me... though she has been in Sydney with the infamous Scrapwitch where thousands (literally) of photos have been taken and from the small snippet that I have seen i think this maybe the batch that I find the photo that I am looking for... Actually it didn't start out this way it just happened. I have so may pictures printed that I just started going through and scarppin them it just so happens that my sisters where the ones that i have done first... oh and a few of me as well.


Well the walking has gone no where... we are meant to be walking everyday but after a week we have once again found that our time could be spent doing anything other then walking... though i am determined to walk when baby is born! I am going to get back to my before Hubby weight of 65kg at least... 58-60Kg would be awesome but i don't want to set my goals to high just yet as i have about 30kg to lose before i hit the 65kg mark... mind you i will lose a considerable amount once baby is born... I have hoping at least 3.5kg ;)


I still have 15 weeks to go it feels like forever away. I am so surprised at how far my baby has to go in the sense of growing and gaining weight that I can bearly imagine what i am going to look like... to give you an idea...



This is me at 20 weeks i feel about twice the size at 25 weeks... So with my baby still having to grow about 20cm in length and gain about 3kg I feel the description of an 'elephant' appropriate... The upside is everyone tells me that I look really good. So I take there word for it and put it down to the motherly glow that you are meant to have when you pregnant.

Well time is escaping me and I need my sleep as I have work tomorrow.

- WOW big kick -

- oh and another -

On that note I will publish this post and take my leave to my nice cool air-conditioned room... oh how i love technology sometimes.

No comments: