Monday 4 January 2010

As one door closes an new one opens

Well we farewelled Dad off to Melbourne today even though he only just got back from 4 wks in the USA and Canada. Mum and Dad are make a big move to Melbourne. Dad landed a great job so they are taking the plunge. I think that this will be great for them and dispite my previous issues with the man I am finally sorting them out so I think it is good for me too. I will miss him and I know that my dear Boy will miss him too (cause they are into cars together... need I say more) However as they move to Melbourne we move to Brisbane. We await the arrival of our second some and Michael embarks on a new journey into the world of University. My Sister and Husband are moving back to Australia from Canada and are expecting their first baby and will be moving in with us. My Older Sister is due home this year, we hope for good :o) and my other Sister is expecting baby #4. So we have a very full on year this year. Bring it on I say... though ask me in a few months... LOL

Aiden discovered a new BFF Nanna Rain's Dog Tripper
Me and Dad

Nanna Rain and Pappa with Aiden
Dad Driving out of the driveway and down the street

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Miranda!! What a nice surprise to see your comment!!!! It's been so long since we've seen each other!! YAY - Now I can stop by here and see how you and your lovely little family are!!

Lots of Luv Felicity xo

ps - Your little boy is a cutie...and congrats on #2 coming!!

Kimmie said...

Glad that you are keeping up on blogging....sad that you have moved away from me...Hope all is well and that cute baby Logan is doing well too.