Sunday 22 March 2009

Update

Well it has been event month. We have been lucky enough to move into your own place. We have been very grateful for Lisa sharing her home with us. It is nice to have our own space. Aiden has his own room will all his toys etc. He is really liking it I think. I think he is still getting used it though. 

I have also been fortunate to get a job. I work for Caloundra State Primary School in the admin. I am so great to have this job as it is very hard to get into the school system. It is only a contract till the end of the simester. I am hoping and praying that it will become a more perminate. It is 3 days a week and it is only about 1km from our new place. So that means that Aiden is in daycare. I stuggled with this for a while feeling guilty but I think that working has actually made me a better mum, because I appreicate the time that I have with him much more. 

Aiden is doing great at daycare after he gets over the fact that we have left him there. His teacher says that he fine about 5mins after Michael drops him off and that he has a great time. I am just glad that I don't drop him off. 

Aiden has been really sick for the last 24hrs. At first I thought it might be teething and there is a part of me that still does but when his temp reached 38.6 at home I freacked out dropped in a bath of cool water and when his temp didn't go down. Michael and I drove around for about an hour trying to find a Dr open when we didn't fine one we took him to emergency. The doctor there took his temp and it was 38.8 he said that it probably a viral infection and advised that we keep up the panadol and if in 3 days he is not getting better take him back. I hope and pray that he starts getting better really soon. 

No comments: