Friday 1 February 2008

1 Week and 2 Days

Well we only have 1 week and 2 days till D-day and everyday seems to get longer :) but what can you do... Trust me we have done almost everything... Our little man is not coming until he is ready which is not all bad :) Though I fear this could be a lifetime personality trait :)

Anyway I have committed to a challenge from Scrapchat to blog everyday and leave at least one comment on someone elses blog... So while I don't think that I will be very good at this challenge I am going to give it my best shot. I hope that I am exempt for the time that I am in hospital with bubs :)

Anyway here is some more work that I have completed since my last blog...


This card was made as part of The Stamp Shacks January Card Challenge where we had to scraplift from a card map.



This LO was part of the The Stamp Shack's January LO Challenge where we had to scrap our fave. beach. This is Happy Valley in Caloundra... and is one of my fave. beaches.

The Stamp Shack is also posting weekly challenges or insperations to give us some ideas for new LO's. This is my week 1- where the challenges was to use word strips. I have never done this before but let me tell you I will be doing it again :) This is a LO about my growing belly... as you can see.

I would be doing some more scrapping tonight but our printer is out of ink and I used my last piece of photo paper discovering that out :) oh well hopefully DH can take me down tomorrow and we can get some new ink and photo paper.

Oh one more thing before I go... my baby Sister's fience' landed in the country today... she has been so excited all week. It is so great to see her happy particularly after lossing her puppy Bear.

Well I will love you and leave you until tomorrow... Sweet dreams, happy days and God bless.

xx Mandy

4 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Really cute work there Miranda.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Lovin'your layouts of late!

Good luck with the birth of your new bubba! :)

Chelle Xx

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Astro,

Had the baby come yet can't wait till we hear the exciting news! Thinking of you.

Love Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scrapping sweet Astro xxx