Thursday 14 October 2010

Strawberries, Toowoomba and Wivenhoe Dam

On our way to Toowoomba, for reasons I will explain in a minute, we found a store that was selling strawberries for 49c a punnet I thought have to stop there can't pass that up. When I get into the store low and behold half the strawberries are moldy and have fungus growing on them and the other half of them where soft and liquified needless to say I most disappointed. I did manage to pic a few punnets out that where ok. They are not the best tasting ones but they are not bad for 49c. I did manage to get some mangos for 99c each so I look forward to eating them.

Aunty Denise is taking Grandma on a trip in her motor-home to get her out and about, which will be good for Grandma. So to help Aunty Denise out we took Grandma to meet her at Toowoomba. We had a wonder lunch, chicken and colslaw sandwiches, at picnic point... but did I get any pictures of the point no! Oh well I will have to just go to Toowoomba again and get some pictures. I did however get some pictures of the boys. Logan did have an accidentthough. Don't ask me how but he fell out of the pram and onto the only cement slab in a 5m radius. He has a massive bump on his head and a graze down his face. My poor little bubba.

On the way home we went and had a look at Wivenhoe Dam as they opened the flood gates and let some water into the spill over. We have some awesome pics.

No comments: